Five Night All-Inclusive Golf Vacation for Two at Casa de Campo and Villas in La Romana, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas opened in La Romana, almost 50 years ago, as the first resort in the Dominican Republic. It has been a favorite luxury destination for discerning travelers and celebrities who relish the private gated community for its safe and exclusive setting. It is known as the best golf resort in the world. Experience the 3 Pete Dye golf courses include Teeth of the Dog® , the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean. The activities are world-class — 8 outstanding restaurants including the stunning Minitas Beach Club, a Marina, Equestrian Center featuring Polo, Shooting Course, great shopping, and 3 private pristine white sand beaches. If you want the best, the most, and the first in the Caribbean, your Casa de Campo experience awaits in La Romana for you to experience privacy as the new luxury.
Your vacation includes:
• Round trip airfare to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from anywhere in the Continental United States
• Private, round trip airport/hotel transportation
• Five nights' accommodations (double occupancy) in a Junior Suite with Balcony
• Full American breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner at resort restaurants or room service (delivery charge extra). Minitas Beach Club restaurant not included.
• Unlimited drinks at resort restaurants, bars, lounges, and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, and premium brand liqueurs are not included)
• One touring cart per room
• Wireless internet in all rooms
• Unlimited horseback rides
• Use of the fitness center
• Tennis courts
• Non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach
• One round of "Skeet/Trap" shooting per adult during stay (shooting feature is not included for children)
• Three rounds of golf per person, including one at each of the following: Teeth of the Dog®, Dye Fore and The Links
• Green and cart fees, bag storage and driving range use is included
Teeth of the Dog®: #1 Golf Course In the Caribbean
Since opening in 1971, Teeth of the Dog® has been a “bucket list” layout for those seeking to play one of the premier golf courses in the world. With seven dramatic holes hugging the craggy coral formations rising out of the azure Caribbean Sea, Teeth of the Dog® is thrilling. Pete Dye gives a “co-designer” tribute to a higher power as he famously quipped, “I created 11 holes and God created seven.”
• Teeth of the Dog® : Ranked No. 7 in GOLF Magazine’s Top 100 Courses You Can Play 2020-2021
• GOLF Magazine calls it “the No. 1 layout in Latin America”
• Ranked No. 27 in Golf Digest’s “World’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses”
• Named in GOLF.com’s 2019 “Best Destinations for a Buddy Trip”
Dye Fore: The Caribbean’s Best-Kept Secret
Twenty-seven-hole Dye Fore joined Teeth of the Dog® in 2002. Its three nines – Chavon, Marina and Lagos– are distinct. Chavon features 5 cliff side holes dropping 300 feet, Marina plays down the Chavon rivers and offers panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the Marina at Casa de Campo.
• Golf course architecture aficionados call Dye Fore “the most underrated course in the Caribbean”
• Golf Digest’s Planet Golf ranks it No. 3 in the Dominican Republic
THE LINKS: Dye Design 101
With wide fairways giving way to challenging green complexes highlighted by tricky, undulating putting surfaces, The Links golf course showcases the artistry of Pete Dye’s genius. This shotmaker’s 18 weaves through our beautiful, verdant resort grounds while offering spectacular vistas of the Caribbean Sea from several holes.