RESERVE PRICE: $300
What is the Plasma Pen treatment?
The Plasma Pen treatment is the most advanced, nonsurgical, noninvasive, skin lifting, tightening, and rejuvenation treatment used to combat wrinkles, loss of collagen, and sagging skin. The treatment targets a wide variety of skin conditions that have traditionally been treated with fillers or plastic surgery.
What is the Plasma Pen?
The Plasma Pen is an FDA-approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique that stimulates production of collagen in the skin. It is the world’s most advanced device used to treat wrinkles and sagging skin.
How does the plasma pen work?
Our highly trained and certified technicians use the device to deliver plasma fibroblasting, which significantly tightens, lifts, resurfaces, and regenerates practically any area of the skin. The device converts electrical energy into gaseous diatomic molecular nitrogen and transmits that energized gas in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface from above. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer (top layers) while simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. This treatment is also known as fibroblasting. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen.
What areas of the body can be treated?
The Plasma Pen treatment produces excellent results for any area of the body, particularly the face and neck regions. Areas that can be treated are:
• Crow’s feet around eyes
• Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods
• Frown lines
• Forehead lines
• Necklines, turkey neck
• Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
• Jowl – jawline tightening
• Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
• Nasal labial folds or smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
• Smoker’s lines – vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
• Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
• Skin tag and mole removal
Plasma Pen vs. cosmetic surgery
• No injectable anesthetic required
• No scalpel, no cutting, and no ablation of the skin
• No stitches or scars
• Very low risk procedure with minimal side effects
• Short downtime
• No thinning of the skin and more uniform that ablative resurfacing using lasers
• No asymmetries and no risks of overcorrection
• Significantly less expensive than plastic surgery
• Long lasting results – usually around three years and can be permanent
How long will it take to see results?
Typically results are visible immediately after the procedure, along with cumulative improvements over the next three months. In some cases, it may require more than one session depending on the desired results.