RESERVE PRICE: $300
What is photorejuvenation?
With aging, the skin changes as the cumulative effects of sun damage reveal freckles, wrinkles, and other blemishes. A series of noninvasive photorejuvenation treatments can dramatically improve the health and quality of the skin with no downtime and minimal discomfort. Photorejuvenation is most often used on the face, neck, and chest, but it can also be used on other areas of the body.
What PhotoRejuvenation treats
• Age, brown, sun, and liver spots
• Spider veins
• Wrinkles and fine lines
• Visible or broken capillaries
• Stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin.
• Thickens the dermis and shrinks the elastin fibers, resulting in the improvement of skin firmness and texture.
• No down time
• Eliminates discolorations
• Reduces pore size
• Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
• Reduces hyperpigmentation and skin redness
• Creates an even and fairer complexion
• Makes the skin appear more radiant and youthful
• Assists in the healing of acne breakouts and eliminates acne-causing bacteria to minimize the occurrences of breakouts
• Helps speed up the healing process after cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels.
• Can be treated on all skin types